GBC Bucks is back for the 2012 GNCC season! And just in time for the GNCC opener in River Ranch this weekend!
How do I participate?
It’s easy! All you have to do is print out the entry form for each race you participate in and return them to GBC headquarters within 30 days of the event. You can fax your completed forms to 310.694.9109 or mail them to:
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
Oh, and you also have to be eligible of course…
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks rewards, you must follow a few steps:
- Fill out the entry form at the GNCC event you are competing in.
- Get your ATV inspected by an official tech inspector, and make sure your inspector SIGNS YOUR FORM!
- You must use GBC Motorsports tires on ALL 4 WHEELS. They can be mixed, such as X-Rex fronts and Race Rex rears, but all four must be GBC tires.
- You must display GBC decals on your ATV in the following locations: 1 decal on the front of the quad, and 1 on each side (total of 3).
- Finish in the Top 3! If you do, mail or fax us your form within 30 days of the event to earn your GBC Bucks.
- Redeem your GBC Bucks towards purchases of tires from GBC Motorsports. GBC Bucks do not cover tax or shipping costs, and must be redeemed within 1 year of earning them (event date).
GBC Bucks Entry Forms are available to download and print HERE. Forms will also be available at the registration trailer at each event. All of this information is reiterated on the GBC Bucks form. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thanks for choosing GBC!