GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2013 WORCS Racing Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & SXS racers that achieve racing success while using GBC tires.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four (4) wheels of your ATV or SXS.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech.
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Forms without a tech signature will NOT be accepted.
Once these requirements are met, you must finish in the top 3 of your class, so long as a minimum of five riders are entered in that class.
WORCS GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed HERE or by clicking on the thumbnail for a full size version. You can also get blank forms and get your form signed by GBC rep Kory Ellis at the races – look for him at the Pro Armor trailer.
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109) or mail.
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at email@example.com. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.